|Office Location: 120 Coombe Lane Raynes Park London,SW20 0BA||Office Name: Raynes Park Business Support|
|Sector: Temporaries Consultant||Salary: £20000 - £21000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 375176|
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
We’re looking for a Temporaries Recruitment Consultant to join our Business Support division. We are the foundation that all organisations are built upon,which is why we are the largest,most varied and most rewarding division you could join. We enter every market place with the greatest scope of vacancies we can work on so you will learn more,meet with more clients and candidates and this means you will become the best recruiter you can be. It’s a busy,fast paced and competitive environment but we make it as fun as possible with competitions,awards and treats! Most of our Managers started as Consultants and worked their way up so you couldn’t find a better way to start your REED career.
JOB PURPOSE : The key purpose of the Temporaries Recruitment Consultant role within Reed Specialist Recruitment is to generate income for the office through placing candidates into temporary jobs and developing new business through client interaction.
• Developing business opportunities through targeted calls,attending meetings,presentations,organisational visits and networking events.
• Winning new business through adopting innovative and creative approaches to selling REED that makes us stand out from the competitors.
• Growing business by exploring potential opportunities within the existing client portfolio.
• Creating business opportunities through proactive marketing of candidates including “spec calls”.
• Attending client meetings to service existing business and seek new business.
• Fostering and developing close working relationships with clients to identify their current and future business needs.
• Seeking to fully understand the requirements of clients’ roles to maximise success ratios when putting candidates forward for the position.
• Demonstrating the necessary understanding of the recruitment processes and time scales to successfully manage client expectations.
• Understanding the processes,procedures and requirements of the clients’ internal recruitment systems.
• Delivering a world-class service that exceeds the expectations of the client.
• Searching/sourcing for candidates via direct advertising,job boards,social media and referrals.
• Conducting marketing activity to attract new candidates to register with REED.
• Developing strong relationships with candidates through effective networking.
• Registering and interviewing new candidates to evaluate their skills,experience and career goals.
• Completing relevant background checks and referencing.
• Matching candidates to temporary/interim opportunities and filling existing temporary assignments.
• Fully preparing candidates prior to submitting them to temporary bookings.
• Writing accurate and engaging candidate profiles and actively promoting them to clients.
• Working with urgency and ensuring that bookings are filled to agreed timescales.
• Ensuring that all data relevant to the recruitment process is accurately recorded using internal databases.
• Ensuring all processes and procedures are followed to meet legislative and internal quality requirements.
• Producing ad-hoc reports as required.
• Compliance and general administration
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.