|Office Location: Prudential Building,5-19 Wine Street,Bristol BS1 2PH||Office Name: Bristol HR|
|Sector: Temporaries Consultant||Salary: £20000 - £30000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 376935|
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
Do you want to find out what #LifeAtREED is really like?
The HR team here in Bristol are excited to be recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant on a Full Time and Permanent basis,to cover the Interims HR market within the South West.
Over the last 12 Months we have experienced significant growth,building on existing relationships whilst establishing new connections across the South West HR market. As part of the Strategic Growth Team you will be working within a business truly dedicated and focused on your development and success within the recruitment industry,providing countless training opportunities,social events,promotions and bonuses. You will work as part of a passionate team who pride themselves on ensuring a seamless client and candidate journey,a team who are passionate about both individual and combined success,working together towards one common goal.
No two days are the same here at REED HR,if you are looking for a fast paced and varied role,an opportunity to develop personally and advance your career through our distinctive career development scheme,please apply now!
You will be responsible for:
- Developing business opportunities through targeted cold calling,attending client meetings,client presentations,organisational visits and networking events.
- Understanding the processes,procedures and requirements of the clients’ internal recruitment systems.
- Delivering a world-class service that exceeds the expectations of the client.
- Winning new business through adopting innovative and creative approaches to selling REED that makes us stand out from the competitors.
- Attending client meetings to service existing business and seek new business.
- Fostering and developing close working relationships with clients to identify their current and future business needs
- Searching/sourcing for candidates via direct advertising,job boards,social media and referrals.
- Conducting marketing activity to attract new candidates to register with REED.
- Developing strong relationships with candidates through effective networking.
- Compliance and general administration
We are looking for a professionals who:
- Are motivated,striving toward achieving goals and exceeding targets
- Are focussed on providing an excellent service,truly understanding client and candidates needs
- Are passionate about working with people
- Are able to communicate clearly in writing,with appropriate language and good grammar,spelling and punctuation.
- Acts as a team player within the immediate office; supports colleagues as needed.
- Keeps a positive attitude during challenging times.
- Holds a willingness to learn and a desire to succeed
Whether you are an experienced consultant or interested on embarking in a new and exciting career,REED HR would love to hear from you.
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.