|Office Location: Unit 3,Fellgate Court Froghall Newcastle-under-Lyme,ST5 2UA||Office Name: Stoke Education|
|Sector: Temporaries Consultant||Salary: £20000 - £28000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 379697|
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
Reed Education are excited to be offering an opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Newcastle-under-Lyme working on an already large desk which is continuing to grow.
Within a rapidly growing division of Reed,our Stoke Education office has been going from strength-to-strength,and we are pleased to be continuing our expansion across the region.
As a leading provider to the Education industry,choosing Reed as your employer can provide a great platform to see your recruitment career thrive! We provide industry leading training from day one,whether you are an experienced consultant or new to the industry,giving you a grounding not just in our business and your role,but also of our values which are upheld in every corner of Reed.
We reward our consultants for their hard work,and progression within Reed is crystal clear based on performance,with regular salary reviews,promotions and prizes available to reward high performance!
The role of a consultant is both rewarding and challenging,and each consultant with have the ability to grow both their own client and candidate base within this 360 role.
Some of the duties you can expect to undertake on a day to day basis include:
- Making initial contact with local schools and developing long term relationships with clients.
- Creating written sales materials for use with both clients and candidates,including candidate profiles,job adverts and marketing materials.
- Working with social media,job boards,local organisations and internal contacts at Reed to promote yourself and your business.
- Working within a sales driven environment,and working to your own personal and branch targets to continuously seek to grow your desk.
- Assessing the needs of schools and taking day to day,long term and permanent vacancies.
- Coordinating each element of the recruitment process,including formatting CVs,arranging interviews,negotiating terms and confirming offers of work.
- Sourcing candidates for all posts within your region using a number of available methods of attraction.
- Recruitment and retention of temporary staff to work within local schools
- Working within a high compliance environment,ensuring that all candidates and bookings adhere to complex procedure.
- Ensuring a strong presence within the local area,including sending out written marketing,attending client meetings and consistently providing a high level of service.
Our consultants have the resilience and tenacity to work in a professional and credible manner at all times,and we reward well for your hard work,with benefits including:
- A competitive salary based on your level of experience
- An uncapped bonus structure in addition to Achievement awards available
- A detailed and continuous training programme at the ReedRecruitmentAcademy,plus the opportunity to develop into management at the ReedManagementAcademy
- A clear cut,performance based promotion system,to give you control over your promotions,pay rises and bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays,plus the ability to buy and sell your holidays
- Long Service Awards available,including bonuses and sabbaticals
- Benefits including sponsorship for professional and personal development,free financial advice and wellbeing advice,and discounted gym memberships
- Reduced working hours during school holidays
With a large active client base,there is strong earning potential from day one,making this a rare opportunity ideal for an experienced consultant or someone looking to make the move across into Education recruitment who has been looking for the right role to further their career.
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.