|Office Location: Blue Harbour Ta'Xbiex Marina Malta,XBX 1027||Office Name: Malta Business Support|
|Sector: Temporaries Consultant||Salary: £17000 - £19000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 390602|
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
As our REED office in Malta expands and opens up new market areas – we are always on the look-out for talented people with entrepreneurial flair,commercial awareness and business development skills. If you know Temp industry well and are the kind of person who is determined to be your best,whatever you do – then we want to meet you! We are looking for all kinds of individuals – people with real drive,motivation and passion,who want to develop their careers in a supportive,high-octane environment,and help drive our business and #LifeAtReed forward.
TEMP RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST
At REED you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Grow the clients portfolio independently within the Temp recruitment industry
- Analyse the potential and gain new business
- Build long-term business relationship with Clients
- Participate in REED Malta expansion
- Influence your own career development
Experience within a Temp recruitment projects delivery and staff management role is desirable but not essential. If you are ambitious,hard working with a drive to succeed – then we want to meet you!
We are looking for all kinds of individuals – people with real drive,motivation and passion,who want to develop their careers in a supportive,high-octane environment,and help drive our business forward.
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Transparent promotion and career development plan from Consultant to Business Manager level
- Training with UK based trainers and global business experts in recruitment and sales
- Bounty Scheme – refer a friend,family member or former colleague to work at REED and get rewarded for it
If you are eager to boost your Temp market expertise across Malta and develop your career as far as you can – apply for the role! At REED you will #LoveMondays!
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.