|Office Location: 2nd Floor, Unex Tower 5 Station Street Stratford, E15 1DA||Office Name: Stratford Care|
|Sector: Temporaries Consultant||Salary: £24000 - £28000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 395838|
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultant (Contracts Consultant)
£24,000-£28,000 Plus Uncapped Commission
Permanent, Full Time
Join the UK’s #1 Recruiter! We’re looking for an aspiring or experienced Recruitment Consultant to join REED in our friendly and successful Stratford team, recruiting for our existing contracts.
Recruitment is a fast paced industry where you can build a career to be proud of through your own hard work and determination. With our industry leading training scheme and transparent career development framework, you will have the tools and support to progress your career and earn uncapped commission on top of your basic salary.
So what does a Recruitment Consultant do?
This is a varied and challenging role requiring someone resilient and determined to succeed. You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis. Day to day the role includes:
- Attending meetings with existing clients
- Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
- Working to targets and KPIs
Why join REED?
- Gain industry recognised Recruitment qualifications – including a Level 3 NVQ Diploma
- Transparent career development framework means hard work translates into real career progression
- Represent a respected brand name established in 1960
- Work one day a week for charity – 18% of REED is owned by The Reed Foundation
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays – option to buy up to 5 additional days per year
Could I be a good fit for this role?
You don’t need Recruitment experience to be a Recruitment Consultant, but you do need the right attitude and motivation to be succeed. If you’re a hardworking people-person looking for an amazing opportunity please apply today!
The assessment process for this role includes a multiple choice online assessment, telephone interview, video based assessment and face to face interviews.
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.