- Office Location: Interchange Place, 151-165 Edmund Street, Birmingham B3 2TA
- Office Name: Birmingham Technology - Accounts
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 405659
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
£20,000 – £28,000 per annum, plus uncapped commission
Permanent, Full Time
Join the UK’s #1 Recruiter! We’re looking for an aspiring or experienced Recruitment Consultant to join REED in our Birmingham Technology team.
Recruitment is a fast paced industry where you can build a career to be proud of through your own hard work and determination. With our industry leading training scheme and transparent career development framework, you will have the tools and support to progress your career and earn uncapped commission on top of your basic salary.
So what does a Recruitment Consultant do?
This is a varied and challenging role requiring someone resilient and determined to succeed. You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis and using your own initiative to gain new business. Day to day the role includes:
- Targeted business development, including making outbound calls
- Attending meetings with business clients
- Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
- Working to targets and KPIs
REED offers you an unrivalled career in recruitment, with the industry leading training and structured career development based on your performance, here’s a few reasons to choose REED:
- 3 Accredited Recruitment qualifications on completion of your first year in recruitment (plus over £1,000 on hitting your milestones)
- Opportunity to join Management Academy to progress into a Management role
- Uncapped commission based on your performance & other performance incentives
- Up to £500 to spend on your own personal development
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays (plus the option to buy & sell up to 5 days holiday, and paid sabbaticals)
- Health care plan, gym discounts and more…
So, if you’re a hardworking people-person looking for an amazing opportunity please apply today!
Please note, the application process will involve a short online assessment, short telephone interview, and a video based assessment before a final face to face interview (this process may differ for those with recruitment experience).
Join REED – Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.