- Office Location: Suite B, Part Second Floor, Redhill Chambers 2d High Street Redhill, RH1 1RJ
- Office Name: Redhill Business Support
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £23000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 408746
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
We’re looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our high performing Redhill branch. This is a great opportunity to start a career in Recruitment with the support of a senior desk partner and highly experienced team. You will also be joining a well-known brand, with huge scope for career progression. As a REED Co-Member, you’ll be rewarded with award winning benefits, whilst taking pride in the knowledge that 18% of your work (effectively one day a week!) will fund charities through The Reed Foundation.
Recruitment is a fast paced industry where you can build a career to be proud of through your own hard work and determination. With our industry leading training scheme and transparent career development framework, you will have the tools and support to progress your career and earn uncapped commission on top of your basic salary.
So what does a Recruitment Consultant do?
This is a varied and challenging role requiring someone resilient and determined to succeed. You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis and using your own initiative to gain new business. Day to day the role includes:
- Targeted business development, including making outbound calls
- Attending meetings with business clients
- Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
- Working to targets and KPIs
Why join REED?
- Gain industry recognised Recruitment qualifications – including a Level 3 NVQ Diploma
- Transparent career development framework means hard work translates into real career progression
- Represent a respected brand name established in 1960
- Work one day a week for charity – 18% of REED is owned by The Reed Foundation
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays – option to buy up to 5 additional days per year
Could I be a good fit for this role?
You don’t need Recruitment experience to be a Recruitment Consultant, but you do need the right attitude and motivation to be succeed. If you’re a hardworking people-person looking for an amazing opportunity please apply today!
The assessment process for this role includes a multiple choice online assessment, telephone interview, video based assessment and face to face interviews.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.