- Office Location: Refuge House 9-10 River Front Enfield, EN1 3SZ
- Office Name: Enfield Accountancy
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 410313
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
We at Reed are looking for an aspiring or experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our successful Enfield branch!
Due to increased growth in business we now have a fantastic opportunity for somebody to come in and join our Accountancy team, as Reed Accountancy is one of the countries leading financial and accountancy recruitment providers.
This position is available for either a proven recruiter or someone with transferable skills from a different background. Although the ideal candidate will be a driven individual and confident communicator, who is credible in a business environment.
Why join REED?
- Gain industry recognised Recruitment qualifications – including a Level 3 NVQ Diploma
- Transparent career development framework means hard work translates into real career progression
- Represent a respected brand name established in 1960
- Work one day a week for charity – 18% of REED is owned by The Reed Foundation
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays – option to buy up to 5 additional days per year
During this role you will be expected to get involved in all elements of the recruitment process including:
• Developing new business within a mixed client base in North London, Enfield and Hertfordshire
• Cold calling new clients and maintaining those with warm relationships
• Ultimately your aim is to convert users of other agencies to use Reed Accountancy
• Building on existing business relationships within our active client base
• Sourcing and maintaining a candidate portfolio with which you will fill temporary jobs
• Interviewing, screening and preparing applicants for assignments
It’s important you understand this is primarily a sales role and the business requires you to achieve daily and weekly performance indicators.
You don’t need Recruitment experience to be a Recruitment Consultant, but you do need the right attitude and motivation to be succeed. If you’re a hardworking people-person looking for an amazing opportunity please apply today!
Please note, the assessment process for this role includes a multiple choice online assessment, telephone interview, video based assessment and face to face interview(s).
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.