- Office Location: Second Floor, West Wing Seacourt Tower, West Way Oxford, OX2 0JJ
- Office Name: Oxford Business Support
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £22000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 429274
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
Are you a proven Recruitment Consultant with the desire to expand your reputation, client base and career development prospects?
At Reed Oxfordshire we enjoy an excellent reputation across candidates and clients alike, and place our focus on the delivery of strong customer service to all parties, bringing individuals and companies together for the perfect match in Temporary, Fixed Term and Permanent placements.
Due to unique circumstances, we have an opening coming soon within our Temporaries function of our Business Support team, and welcome interest from experienced Consultants looking to pick up a warm desk full of loyal clients. You will have the opportunity to foster and further build relationships with all clients across the county, making Temporary and Fixed Term placements, and there can be management opportunities for those who excel.
With a structured and highly successful career development framework that has benefited a number of staff over recent years, the company is proven to support those looking to excel within the profession. Combined with a range of flexible benefits and rewards, Reed represent one of the very best options for anyone looking to build their career in a consultancy environment.
The position of Recruitment Consultant within Reed is a demanding professional sales role, which focuses heavily upon the consistent delivery of relevant, considered market knowledge to both candidates and clients. As a proven individual within this sector, you will be given the freedom to utilise your skills and develop this desk further, whilst exploring your own development prospects.
As a Consultant, you will be involved in the following:
– development of business with new and existing clients in person (and via video conferencing) through the use of formal consultation meetings
– undertaking marketing with prospective clients over the telephone and in written form
– sourcing candidates to meet client needs, focusing upon those with the right skill set, qualification and character traits
– interviewing candidates to ascertain individual suitability, and undertaking extensive interview preparation to focus upon key criteria
– negotiating, where necessary, with both candidates and clients to ensure all-round satisfactory conclusions
As a Consultant, you will be targeted on both your activity and your monthly revenue, with an expectation that you will meet and exceed the targets set.
Our Consultants come from a range of backgrounds and having previous recruitment experience is not the most important attribute for us. To be successful within our business we would look for someone with the following attributes:
– a proven ability to sell, ideally in business to business sales
– an ability to think quickly, in a busy working environment, finding feasible solutions
– an ability to undertake a consultative approach, considering a range of contributing factors from different individuals
– the ability to negotiate and influence decision makers where necessary
– a proven understanding of how to build lasting professional relationships based on trust and deliverance
– an honest, flexible approach to your work with a determination to succeed
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.