- Office Location: 2nd Floor Stephenson House Cherry Orchard Road Croydon, CR0 6BA
- Office Name: Further Education South - Croydon
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £21500 - £24500
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 430490
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
We’re looking for a Temporaries Recruitment Consultant to join our Further Education division, specialising in the recruitment for Universities and Colleges. In this growing division, you get the variety of managing temporary vacancies which trend and peak at different points within the academic year. Reed Further Education’s Co-Member retention and income rank very highly and the opportunity for progression is unrivalled with many of our management team starting originally as Consultants.
The role of a Temporaries Consultant requires someone who can juggle and prioritise multiple demands whilst delivering fast paced service excellence. You will meet with and talk to new people every day, whether that be a candidate looking for some short-term work, or a business who are looking for the best candidates to join them temporarily. You understand the importance of forging trusted working relationships which make REED the destination of choice for temporary work and which is another reason why REED is the outstanding recruiter of choice.
You will be juggling and prioritising a fast-paced workload whilst delivering the best service to your candidates and clients, which is why REED is the recruiter of choice for so many. In return for your hard work, you will not only be rewarded financially but also with a dynamic career path where we will support you in maximising your full potential.
So what does a Recruitment Consultant do?
This is a varied and challenging role requiring someone resilient and determined to succeed. You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis and using your own initiative to gain new business. Day to day the role includes:
- Targeted business development, including making outbound calls
- Attending meetings with business clients
- Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
- Working to targets and KPIs
Why join REED?
- Gain industry recognised Recruitment qualifications – including a Level 3 NVQ Diploma
- Transparent career development framework means hard work translates into real career progression
- Represent a respected brand name established in 1960
- Work one day a week for charity – 18% of REED is owned by The Reed Foundation
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays – option to buy up to 5 additional days per year
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.