- Office Location: 2nd Floor, Unex Tower 5 Station Street Stratford, E15 1DA
- Office Name: London Health - Stratford
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £23000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Part-time
- Job Ref: 434487
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
REED are looking for an Recruitment Consultant to join the Team in Stratford, London
Salary: £23,000 to £28,000 (experience dependant) + uncapped commission
Location: Stratford, London
Hours of work: 37.5 Hours
Role Type: Permanent/Full Time
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant with a Nurse background or have a passion / interest in social care to come and join our London Health, Social and Community Care team in our stunning Stratford offices.
What’s the job?
This is a varied and challenging role requiring someone resilient and determined to succeed. You will be interacting with business clients and prospective candidates on a daily basis and using your own initiative to gain new business. Day to day the role includes:
– Targeted business development, including making outbound calls
– Attending meetings with business clients
– Sourcing suitable candidates for vacancies
– Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
– Working to targets and KPIs
You will develop and manage client and candidate relationships, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards working against KPI’s and targets.
This includes the below;
– Using business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
– Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
– Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
– Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media and websites
– Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
– Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy
receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
– Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
– Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
Our Consultants understand that they are the relationship builder and that through high energy and fantastic communication and listening skills, they are able to find and then match the right people to the right opportunity.
This role suits those with an ability to manage multiple tasks and a tenacious attitude. You will be ready to research, call and develop new business and enjoy meeting and talking to people.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.