- Office Location: 66-68 St Mary's Butts, Reading RG1 2LG
- Office Name: Reading Accountancy
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 436063
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
Reed Accountancy – Recruiting in our Reading Office.
The role is working with a high performing team supporting on the recruitment of Finance professionals within the property, construction and engineering market across the whole of London. Predominately, the desk is focused on temporary and interim recruitment across the Reading and surrounding area. Reed is a fantastic company to work for and can offer career progression and very competitive bonuses and rewards.
Recruitment is heavily sales focused and therefore, people who enjoy building relationships and developing business will suit this role. We pride ourselves on delivering candidates and clients a quality, consultative service by listening, being organised and doing what we say we will.
This role also includes:
- Identifying, generating and maintain a pipeline of business within your market
- Building relationships with clients, candidates and colleagues
- Negotiating with clients
- Resourcing for job vacancies
- Meeting with clients and candidates
- Writing job specifications
- Spotting opportunities for short, medium and long term wins.
- Maintaining a high quality database which allows you to quickly and actively seek out business
- Up-selling your candidates to your existing client base and vice versa, as well as arranging interviews/meetings between the two
- Assisting with payroll and temp queries
To succeed in recruitment you certainly need sales ability, tenacity, a strong work ethic and the drive to succeed. You should be able to deliver professional and credible verbal and written communication to both candidates and clients.
You will need outstanding communication skills, resilience and dedication to succeed. You will be juggling and prioritising multiple demands whilst delivering fast-paced service excellence; this involves building trusting working relationships with both your candidates and clients, which is exactly what makes REED the recruiter of choice.
It is a rewarding and fast paced environment, you need to be driven to consistently exceed KPI targets. Most of the role of a consultant is talking on the phone, you need confidence with the ability to listen and deliver a high quality service to candidates and clients.
REED are the standout employer of choice for anyone wanting to work within recruitment, or simply within a global professional services business which genuinely cares about people and service excellence.
We are the largest family owned recruitment business in the world and 18% of our business is owned by the REED Foundation, supporting charitable causes.
- 25 days + bank holidays and the ability to buy and sell 5 days holiday
- Long service awards – a 3 and 6 week sabbatical when you hit your 5 and 10 year milestone
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Dynamic working – this is flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Flexible working – the ability to work from home two days a week
- Health cash plan
- Bike to work scheme
- And more…
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.