- Office Location: 106 Old Christchurch Road Bournemouth, BH1 1LR
- Office Name: Bournemouth Business Support
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 436767
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
Salary £20000 – £25000 per annum plus OTE
Duration: Permanent, full time
Hours: 37.5 per week, Monday – Friday
We’re looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Bournemouth Business Support office.
Recruitment is largely business development focused, and will involve cold calling to new and existing clients to develop strong relationships and winning new contracts.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Business development calls
- Managing the complete recruitment life cycle
- Meeting with clients
- Sourcing candidates by networking and headhunting
- Opportunity to earn uncapped commission
- Professional & Personal Development funding
- Paid Sabbaticals
- Health Cash Plan Discount
- Wellbeing Centre
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
We are looking for a dynamic and resilient individual that is results driven. So if this opportunity is for you then please apply and we will be in touch at the earliest opportunity.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.