- Office Location: 132 Queens Road Brighton, BN1 3WB
- Office Name: Brighton Education
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £23000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 438100
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
Reed Education are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the Team in Brighton
Salary: £23,000 to £28,000 (experience dependant) + uncapped commission
Role Type: Permanent/Full Time
REED Education is the fastest growing division within Reed Specialist Recruitment, and due to continued success we are looking to recruit a Consultant to work with Schools and candidates in the Brighton area.
This is a warm desk with an active client and candidate base and offers the opportunity to work as a hybrid consultant covering daily & long term supply as well as straight permanent recruitment.
There is opportunity to make income immediately with the real prospect of being able to grow this very quickly. The chance to pickup an active client and candidate base, maintaining current relationships and developing them to use more aspects of Reed Education’s service.
Due to the daily supply aspect of this role and schools being able to contact us for support, hours of work will be on a shift rota starting at 7am and 9am.
What REED can offer you:
· A competitive salary dependent of experience, plus uncapped bonus
· Unrivalled training & development through the Reed Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
· A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants – promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you have control of your own pay rises!
· A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
· Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
· 25 days holiday plus the flexibility to buy, sell and carry holiday over
REED are the UK’s best known recruitment brand
If you’re an experienced recruiter who is resilient and ambitious, and wishing to work for the UK’s best known recruitment brand, we want to hear from you.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.