- Office Location: 2nd Floor, Unex Tower 5 Station Street Stratford, E15 1DA
- Office Name: Stratford Education
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £23000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 439041
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
Reed Education are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the Team in Stratford, London
Salary: £23,000 to £28,000 (experience dependant) + uncapped commission
Location: Stratford, London
Role Type: Permanent/Full Time
Reed Education is the fastest growing division within Reed Specialist Recruitment, and due to continued success we are looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant to work with Schools and candidates in London.
Due to the daily supply aspect of this role and schools being able to contact us for support, hours of work will be on a shift rota starting at 7am and 9am.
What REED can offer you:
· A competitive salary dependent of experience, plus uncapped bonus
· Unrivalled training & development through the Reed Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
· A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants – promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you have control of your own pay rises!
· A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
· Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
· 25 days holiday plus the flexibility to buy, sell and carry holiday over
If you’re an experienced recruiter who is resilient and ambitious, and wishing to work for the UK’s best known recruitment brand, we want to hear from you.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.