- Office Location: 4 Lyric Square, Hammersmith, London W6 0ED
- Office Name: Hammersmith Education
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £22000 - £32000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 440281
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
Reed Education are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the Team in Hammersmith
- Salary: £22,000 – £32,000 (experience dependant) + uncapped commission
- Location: Hammersmith
- Role Type: Permanent/Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
Due to the daily supply aspect of this role and schools being able to contact us for support, hours of work will be on a shift rota either 7am – 3.30pm, 8am – 4.30pm or 9am – 5.30pm.
REED Education is the fastest growing division within REED, and due to continued success we are looking to recruit a Consultant to work with Schools and candidates in the Hammersmith area.
You will ultimately be matching the right people to the right opportunity by sourcing candidates looking for a new opportunity and introducing them to clients whilst delivering a high quality service, which is why REED is the recruiter of choice for so many.
This is a 360 role so includes both the sales and service aspects of a consultant role, just some of the duties are:
- Identifying, generating and maintain a pipeline of business within your market
- Building relationships with clients, candidates and colleagues
- Negotiating with clients
- Resourcing for job vacancies
- Meeting with clients and candidates
- Writing job specifications
- Spotting opportunities for short, medium and long term wins.
- Maintaining a high quality database which allows you to quickly and actively seek out business
To succeed in recruitment you certainly need sales ability, tenacity, a strong work ethic and the drive to succeed. You should be able to deliver professional and credible verbal and written communication to both candidates and clients.
There is opportunity to make income immediately with the real prospect of being able to grow this very quickly. The chance to pickup an active client and candidate base, maintaining current relationships and developing them to use more aspects of Reed Education’s service.
What REED can offer you:
- A competitive salary dependent of experience, plus uncapped bonus
- Unrivalled training & development through the Reed Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
- A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants – promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you have control of your own pay rises!
- A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
- Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
- 25 days holiday plus the flexibility to buy, sell and carry holiday over
REED are the UK’s best known recruitment brand
If you’re an experienced recruiter who is resilient and ambitious, and wishing to work for the UK’s best known recruitment brand, we want to hear from you.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.