- Office Location: 1 Colmore Square Birmingham, B4 6AJ
- Office Name: East Midlands Technology -Birmingham
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £28000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 441999
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20,000 – £28,000 per annum + uncapped commission (depending on experience)
- Contract: Permanent, Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
- Location: Birmingham – Dynamic working offered
We’re looking for a Temporaries Recruitment Consultant to join our Technology division. Reed Technology is the specialist IT recruitment business of Reed. Run as a dedicated entity with expert consultants working the IT recruitment market in a Practice focused business model. With over 40 years’ experience, we have some of the top talent recruiting IT candidates into the prestigious Reed client list.
Within our practices all our consultants work at the centre of their specific market. From Development and Testing to Infrastructure and Cyber Security we support our clients and candidates with our expert knowledge.
If you’re someone who is good with people, who knows how to influence and give great service, or a recruiter simply wishing to work for the UK’s best known recruitment brand, we want to hear from you.
You will ultimately be matching the right people to the right opportunity by sourcing candidates looking for a new opportunity and introducing them to clients whilst delivering a high quality service, which is why REED is the recruiter of choice for so many.
This is a 360 role so includes both the sales and service aspects of a consultant role, just some of the duties are:
- Identifying, generating and maintain a pipeline of business within your market
- Building relationships with clients, candidates and colleagues
- Negotiating with clients
- Resourcing for job vacancies
- Meeting with clients and candidates
- Writing job specifications
- Spotting opportunities for short, medium and long term wins.
- Maintaining a high quality database which allows you to quickly and actively seek out business
To succeed in recruitment you certainly need sales ability, tenacity, a strong work ethic and the drive to succeed. You should be able to deliver professional and credible verbal and written communication to both candidates and clients.
It is a rewarding and fast paced environment, you need to be driven to consistently exceed KPI targets. Most of the role of a consultant is talking on the phone, you need confidence with the ability to listen and deliver a high quality service to candidates and clients.
REED offers you an unrivalled career in recruitment, with the industry leading training and structured career development based on your performance, here’s a few reasons to choose REED:
- 3 Accredited Recruitment qualifications on completion of your first year in recruitment (plus over £1,000 on hitting your milestones)
- Be part of the Recruitment Academy with 3 years designated training and ongoing development thereafter
- Opportunity to join Management Academy to progress into a Management role
- Uncapped commission based on your performance & other performance incentives
- Up to £500 to spend on your own personal development
- 25 days + public holidays (plus the option to buy & sell up to 5 days holiday and paid sabbaticals)
- Health care plan, gym discounts and more….
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.