- Office Location: The Shard Unit 7B, Leopold Square Sheffield, S1 2JG
- Office Name: Sheffield Health and Care
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £19000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 442602
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £19,000 – £25,000 per annum + uncapped commission (depending on experience)
- Contract: Permanent, Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
- Location: Sheffield, we are currently working from home due to lockdown, once this eases it will be working 3 days in the office, 2 days from home
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our busy and expanding team in Sheffield to further develop our Community Care desk. We are a CQC registered service providing outreach and support to young people and vulnerable adults within the local community. There is significant opportunities to develop the services we can offer and grow the desk further throughout South Yorkshire, North Derbyshire and North East Lincolnshire.
You may be required to provide emergency or short term cover or longer term as the client needs. Our service is centred around an ethical approach to recruitment and a dedication to attracting and supporting our clients with fantastic candidates
You will need knowledge of the Care sector, have experience completing support plans and individual risk assessments, be an excellent communicator and strong relationship builder and passionate to deliver quality outcome based, individual support packages. You may be required to provide emergency or short term cover or longer term as the client needs. Our service is centred around an ethical approach to recruitment and a dedication to attracting and supporting our clients with fantastic candidates.
We currently support children and adults with autism and challenging behaviours, we provide family support, support looked after young people during transition to Leaving Care
The people we support are at the heart of what we do and our support is tailored to the person we are providing support to. You will need to demonstrate your ability to be creative, flexible, able to think outside the box and manage situations that don’t go to plan but also build effective and
We’re looking for a Temporaries Recruitment Consultant to join our Business Support division. We are the foundation that all organisations are built upon, which is why we are the largest, most varied and most rewarding division you could join. We enter every market place with the greatest scope of vacancies we can work on so you will learn more, meet with more clients and candidates and this means you will become the best recruiter you can be. It’s a busy, fast paced and competitive environment but we make it as fun as possible with competitions, awards and treats! Most of our Managers started as Consultants and worked their way up so you couldn’t find a better way to start your REED career.
If you’re someone who is good with people, who knows how to influence and give great service, or a recruiter simply wishing to work for the UK’s best known recruitment brand, we want to hear from you. We know that a great Consultant can come from any background, and it’s your outstanding communication skills, resilience and dedication to succeed that are exactly what we’re looking for.
You will ultimately be matching the right people to the right opportunity by sourcing candidates looking for a new opportunity and introducing them to clients whilst delivering a high quality service, which is why REED is the recruiter of choice for so many.
This is a 360 role so includes both the sales and service aspects of a consultant role, just some of the duties are:
- Identifying, generating and maintain a pipeline of business within your market
- Building relationships with clients, candidates and colleagues
- Negotiating with clients
- Resourcing for job vacancies
- Meeting with clients and candidates
- Writing job specifications
- Spotting opportunities for short, medium and long term wins.
- Maintaining a high quality database which allows you to quickly and actively seek out business
To succeed in recruitment you certainly need sales ability, tenacity, a strong work ethic and the drive to succeed. You should be able to deliver professional and credible verbal and written communication to both candidates and clients.
It is a rewarding and fast paced environment, you need to be driven to consistently exceed KPI targets. Most of the role of a consultant is talking on the phone, you need confidence with the ability to listen and deliver a high quality service to candidates and clients.
REED offers you an unrivalled career in recruitment, with the industry leading training and structured career development based on your performance, here’s a few reasons to choose REED:
- 3 Accredited Recruitment qualifications on completion of your first year in recruitment (plus over £1,000 on hitting your milestones)
- Be part of the Recruitment Academy with 3 years designated training and ongoing development thereafter
- Opportunity to join Management Academy to progress into a Management role
- Uncapped commission based on your performance & other performance incentives
- Up to £500 to spend on your own personal development
- 25 days + public holidays (plus the option to buy & sell up to 5 days holiday and paid sabbaticals)
- Health care plan, gym discounts and more…
This is a rewarding role where you truly are making a difference. This role offers the opportunity to develop and grow and you can be in control of your own success and be rewarded for your efforts and achievements. You will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, recruiting your own staff pool and developing the business within an established and supportive team. You need to be motivated, ambitious and passionate in order to drive your business forward.
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.