- Office Location: Toronto Square, Infirmary Street, Leeds LS1 2HJ
- Office Name: Leeds Community Care
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £19000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 443933
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Consultant for Reed Community Care division. The role will be taking over an established desk covering West and North Yorkshire and Humberside and covering the recruitment for temporary and contract staff in the community care sector;
- Role: Recruitment Consultant
- Location: Leeds (currently working from home)
- Salary: £19,000 – £25,000 per annum (depending on experience) + uncapped commission – please note that this is negotiable
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Joining this division means that you will be full supported in being able to forge a career, with opportunity, progression and passion in a sector that really matters. We are the difference. We ensure that vital services are fully staffed through difficult periods. We care about our health services and the provision of quality care workers.
f progression is a priority in your career and you want to work for an industry leading brand then this could be the opportunity for you! Joining this division means that you will be full supported in being able to forge a career, with opportunity, progression and passion in a sector that really matters. We are the difference. We ensure that vital services are fully staffed through difficult periods. We care about our health services and the provision of quality care workers.
What does the role of a recruitment consultant involve?
- Cold calling businesses to explore their recruitment needs
- Pitching yourself and the companies recruitment service to win new business
- Resourcing candidates via a number of different methods to fill these roles
- Up-selling your candidates to your existing client base and vice versa, as well as arranging interviews/meetings between the two
- Gaining and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Matching candidates to roles
- Supporting with administrative tasks i.e. payroll, reference and compliance checks
- Learning from both their in house and external trainers
You will need outstanding communication skills, resilience and dedication to succeed. You will be juggling and prioritising multiple demands whilst delivering fast-paced service excellence; this involves building trusting working relationships with both your candidates and clients, which is exactly what makes REED the recruiter of choice.
In return for all your hard work, you will not only be rewarded financially but also with a dynamic career path where you will maximise your full potential, working on a highly supportive team.
What REED offer:
- Uncapped commission from day one
- Recognised brand with 60 years in business
- Personal development fund of up-to £500 for a course of your choice
- Sponsorship for Professional Qualifications
- Ongoing training including the opportunity to join our Management Academy – 60% of her managers start on this training course
- Structured Career Development Scheme – based on your performance
- Bonus to salary conversion – REED provides increased financial security to high performers by allowing them to increase their base salary
- Paid sabbaticals at 5,10,15, 20 years and so forth
- Moving home leave – REED offer a paid day’s leave to help when you move home
- Spotlight and Star Awards
- And more…
At REED, we are proud to be the UK’s best-known recruiter and we believe this makes us your ideal place to work in the recruitment industry. Are you ready to start your short journey to success?
Join REED – Improving Lives Through Work
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2019 & 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.