- Office Location: Toronto Square, Infirmary Street, Leeds LS1 2HJ
- Office Name: Leeds Further Education
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £30000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 444292
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
Reed F.E. (Further Education) are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the Team in Leeds
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Yorkshire and North East Further Education team based in Leeds. Our Further Education team is one of the fastest growing divisions within Reed and we have grown from strength to strength over recent years! Working in Further Education is one of the most interesting and rewarding sectors to be involved in, with lots of development and growth opportunities for the team and yourself professionally!
The region has a great track record for developing consultants and managers through our career development framework and you will benefit not only from the training and coaching that Reed can provide, but also work within a close-knit management team that both support and celebrate successes together. Recognition and reward will come in equal measure as does the chance to make a real impact in the national market in offender learning recruitment.
The role of a Further Education Recruitment Consultant is a great opportunity for a candidate with some sales experience across any sector. You may have some knowledge of the recruitment sector or previously worked as a resourcer and looking to increase your earning potential directly placing your candidates into your Colleges.
About Me and my REED Journey:
I started as an Area Manager with Reed 4 years ago and what 4 years it has been! 2 Promotions, 4 pay rises and continues learning and development plus an expanding team across the North in new vertical markets, allowing my team to also progress up the ranks into senior roles and management posts! If you like a challenge, progression and have a natural ability to sell and talk to people you could walk a similar path! Our office is based in city centre Leeds, which is great for eating and shopping, it makes it easier to spend your bonus!
• Speaking with Clients on a daily basis, offering a great service and making them aware of the best candidates available across the Yorkshire and the NE
• Conduct virtual interviews and recruit Tutors, Assessors and Learning Support Assistants plus all other posts into FE
• Conduct face-to-face and virtual client meetings to build relationships with key decision makers in Colleges in order to successfully service your clients and there staffing needs
• Work to targets in line with the company and local expectations, continue business growth, constantly grow your candidate pool with access to several candidate databases including Reed.co.uk
• Preparing CVs and candidate profiles
• Using social media to advertise your vacancies and attract candidates
• Deliver a high level of customer service to Managers and Candidates, ensuring you complete tasks efficiently to a high standard
• Business Development / New Business calls
• Opportunity to work from home up to 2 days a week under our Dynamic Working scheme
• Flexible working hours
• Shorter working days through academic summer holidays
• Uncapped commission
• Salary is negotiable for this role
The successful candidate will receive;
• 1:1 training, developed and presented by Reed’s Learning and Development team
• An existing warm desk, but with support to drive business into new business and grow the team
In return for your hard work, you will not only be rewarded financially but also with a dynamic career path where we will support you in maximising your full potential. Check out our ‘Rewards’ page on Reed Careers website to see further detail on what we will offer you, from paid sabbaticals to a personal development fund.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.