- Office Location: 4th Floor, Refuge House 33-37 Watergate Street Chester, CH1 2LB
- Office Name: Chester Accountancy
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £25000
- Job Type: Permanent
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 445893
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultant – REED Chester – £20,000 – £25,000 plus uncapped bonus
Hours: Full Time, Monday-Friday, Permanent
Location: Chester – please note that we offer flexible working between home and the office.
We work with businesses throughout the Chester, Cheshire, North Wales and the Wirral to help them recruit for all temporary Accountancy needs!
We have a unique opportunity to work with an experienced team in order to grow the Accountancy desk across a wide geographic area. You will be joining a team with vast experience who will support, mentor and encourage success at every opportunity!
The role of a Recruitment Consultant within Reed is a professional sales role which can often be quite tough and demanding but for the right person, it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential. As a Recruitment Consultant will be targeted on both activity and financial billings on a weekly and monthly basis and are expected to achieve and exceed the targets agreed but we make sure we have some fun along the way!
Still think this role could be for you, then keep reading it gets even better!
- Developing business with new clients over the phone
- Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
- Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and identifying opportunities for further business
- Sourcing candidates to match your clients’ recruitment needs
- Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner, in order to find the best candidates
- Thoroughly Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews with your clients
- Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
- To offer exceptional customer and service levels to all clients and candidates
What Reed can offer you:
- A competitive starting Salary of £20,000 – £24,000 dependent of experience
- Unrivalled training through the Reed Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
- A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants – promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you have control of your own pay rises!
- A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
- Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
- 25 days holiday plus the flexibility to buy, sell and carry holiday over
If you’re an experienced recruiter who is resilient and ambitious, and wishing to work for the UK’s best known recruitment brand, we want to hear from you.
Simply submit an application to express your interest! If successful, Talent Acquisition will get in contact to arrange a telephone interview. Following this we will either arrange a video interview or register your interest for a face to face interview once social distancing guidance permits this.
Please note that confirmation of offers and start dates during this time may be impacted by economic changes and government advice.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.