- Office Location: New England House 10 Ridley Place Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8JW
- Office Name: Newcastle Business Support
- Sector: Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: £20000 - £26000
- Job Type: Contract
- Role Type: Full-time
- Job Ref: 446388
Temporaries Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultant – REED Newcastle Business Support – £20,000 – £26,000 plus uncapped bonus
Location: Newcastle – please note that we offer flexible working between home and the office.
We have a unique opportunity to work with an experienced team in order to continue developing the business support and commercial market. You will be joining a team with vast experience who will support, mentor and encourage success at every opportunity!
The role of a Recruitment Consultant within Reed is a professional sales role which can often be quite tough and demanding but for the right person, it is also very rewarding and exciting and can provide an excellent career as well as excellent earning potential. As a Recruitment Consultant will be targeted on both activity and financial billings on a weekly and monthly basis and are expected to achieve and exceed the targets agreed but we make sure we have some fun along the way!
Still think this role could be for you, then keep reading it gets even better!
- Developing business with new clients over the phone
- Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
- Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and identifying opportunities for further business
- Sourcing candidates to match your clients’ recruitment needs
- Advertising vacancies in a professional and attractive manner, in order to find the best candidates
- Thoroughly Interviewing candidates and preparing them for interviews with your clients
- Negotiating offers between your clients and candidates
- To offer exceptional customer and service levels to all clients and candidates
What Reed can offer you:
- Unrivalled training through the Reed Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
- A competitive and transparent development plan for Consultants – promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you have control of your own pay rises!
- A generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance
- Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
- 25 days holiday plus the flexibility to buy, sell and carry holiday over.
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency – Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.