|Office Location: 2nd Floor,Charles House,61-69 Derngate,Northampton NN1 1UE||Office Name: Head Office - Charles House|
|Sector: Central Support||Salary: £25000 - £35000|
|Job Type: Permanent||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 391037|
User Experience Executive
Reed Specialist Recruitment are looking for a User Experience Executive to join their expanding team based in Northampton.
Using a digital mind-set to develop Reed Specialist Recruitment’s (RSR) operational product portfolio based on customer feedback,with the ultimate aim of RSR having the best products in the market that our customer’s love.
Your role will work collaboratively with Co-Members in the Customer Experience and Marketing teams to continuously improve RSR’s product portfolio response to customer feedback and their changing needs.
The aim of this role is to ensure the Customer Experience,and all the internal activity around this,is Simple,Fast & Effective.
- Design new,exciting and commercially viable products based on customer insights and feedback,to add to RSR’s product portfolio. Engaging internal and external stakeholders throughout the development journey to ensure our products are best in market
- Continuously evaluate and evolve the existing products within the RSR portfolio,to ensure they stay relevant and desirable as the market evolves
- Ensure product portfolio changes are delivered in an efficient manner within the agreed timeframe,using a combination of Agile/ Scrum/ Lean project management and UCD tools and processes
- Collect,analyse and present product information to: inform and influence strategic RSR decisions; highlight opportunities within RSR increase product engagement; and appraise the need for new product and changes to current products
- Take ownership and accountability for the success of the products within RSR’s portfolio,using a consultative approach with senior stakeholders,(Marketing team,etc.) to drive engagement with the products both internally and externally
- Advocate the customer experience across RSR during the launch of new and evolved products,ensuring Co-Members understand the importance of the customer experience and offering customers products that satisfy their wants and needs
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties but gives an indication of the work that will be undertaken
- Innovative approach and passionate about continuous improvement
- Experience of using UCD tools and processes. Experience of working in UX role (designer/ architect/ developer) on digital products would be highly advantageous
- Ability to adapt and apply UCD methodology across multiple projects. Good understanding of advanced and emerging UCD technique would be highly advantageous
- A positive influencer,motivator,energiser and relationship builder
- Self-starter who will work autonomously to make things happen and is willing to be held accountable for improving RSR’s product portfolio and the subsequent business results
- Ability to affect change by bringing RSR Co-Members along with them on the product improvement,and consequently customer experience improvement,journey
- Commercial and results focused,with a passion for delivering change to improve the customer experience
- Highly inquisitive and tenacious,with a high-level of attention to detail
- Emotional intelligence and ability to get the best out of colleagues through collaboration,influence and communication
- Ability to remain calm and level headed in a crisis situation and ability to perform under pressure
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.