Role and responsibilities:
• Design hypotheses and lead studies that examine both user behaviour and attitudes.
• Generate insights that fuel ideation,evaluate designs and understand customer behaviour.
• Work closely with product,commercial and experience teams to define and prioritise impactful research.
• Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods.
• Communicate results and illustrate recommendations in compelling and creative ways.
What you’ll get
Fantastic development opportunities with a structured career path and tailored talent plans
Up to 30 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays
Love Mondays campaign – pizza Mondays,massages,yoga etc.
Ongoing social events throughout the year
**Other benefits childcare vouchers,a company pension scheme,personal accident cover,a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
Join REED - Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.