|Office Location: Carriage House,Walnut Tree Close,Guildford GU1 4TX||Office Name: Guildford Accountancy|
|Sector: Talent Solutions||Salary: £20000 - £22000|
|Job Type: Contract||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 376835|
Workforce Planning Executive
Workforce Planning Executive – Evenings
Reed Talent Solutions
Do you want to work for one of the biggest and most respected recruitment companies in the UK?
Are you ambitious and seeking a new opportunity to develop and shine?
Salary – 19,000
Working hours 1pm to 10pm – Monday to Friday
Contract – Start date 02/09/2019 – 10/01/2020
Location – Central Northampton- Derngate
What will you be doing?
You will be working within the Workforce Planning team who are responsible for filling shifts on behalf of Royal Mail. The work involves taking orders from either one large site of a group of sites and filling these to our SLA. You will be responsible for keeping your pool of candidates up to date,allocating shifts to them on a daily or weekly basis,ensuring that all candidates are compliant and able to go out to work as well as placing new starters in for induction,creating signing in sheets and dealing with all queries.
What are we looking for?
We are looking to bring in a real go-getter who thrives in a fast paced and a Call Centre environment
- Be able to work to targets and SLA’s
- Attention to detail.
- Have worked in a process driven role before
- Have had experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience of complaint handling is desirable but not essential
- PC Literate must have experience of excel
- Excellent telephone manner and strong customer service skills as will be required to speak to hiring managers on a daily basis
- Great team player
- Drive to succeed
- Resilient and adaptable
What can we offer?
- Full training
- Reward and Recognition
* Please also be aware that as this role supports the Christmas rush of mail delivery – we do want everyone to get their cards on time – therefore,we do not allow annual leave in November and December for this team.*
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender reassignment,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity.
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.