|Office Location: 2nd Floor,Charles House,61-69 Derngate,Northampton NN1 1UE||Office Name: Head Office - Charles House|
|Sector: Talent Solutions||Salary: £19000 - £19000|
|Job Type: Contract||Role Type: Full-time|
|Job Ref: 392423|
Workforce Planning Executive
Workforce Planning Executive Fixed Term Contract 1pm to 10pm – Reed Talent Solutions
Do you want to work for one of the biggest and most respected recruitment companies in the UK?
Are you looking for a position which keeps your mornings free?
What will you be doing?
This role supports the large volume of mail deliveries and helps to ensure everyone gets their cards in time for the festive break!
The Workforce Planning Team are responsible for filling mail delivery shifts on behalf of Royal Mail. This work involves taking phone and email orders from one of the sites that you will support and then ensuring these are filled in line with the time-frame agreement we have in place.
Alongside this,you will be responsible for keeping a pool of candidates up to date with available work,allocating shifts to them on a daily or weekly basis,ensuring that all candidates are compliant with their eligibility to work and able to attend work.
As you can imagine,it’s a busy and fun role and time just flies when you’re dealing with all queries.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic,organised communicators who love nothing more than working in a busy fast-paced role and clearly,you will need to be good on the phone.
Important elements to this job are:
- Being able to work to targets and deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have worked or can work in a process driven role
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience of handling customer feedback is desirable but not essential
- PC Literate – we use spreadsheets to track some of the information you will work with and so you must have some experience of MS Excel
- Excellent telephone manner of course and strong customer service skills as you will speak to hiring managers as well as candidates working for us on a daily basis
- Great team player – we like to help each other out
- Driven to succeed and deliver
- Resilient and adaptable – it is busy and so you need to be ready to get stuck in
What can we offer?
- We will give you full training so that you know what to do
- We love to recognise our people who go above and beyond
- A great team to work with
Please also be aware that as this role supports the Christmas rush of mail delivery – we do want everyone to get their cards on time – therefore,we do not allow annual leave in November and December for this team.
As a reminder:
Salary – £19,000 per annum
Working hours 1pm to 10pm – Monday to Friday
Contract start date 2nd September 2019 through to 10th January 2020
Location – Central Northampton – a short walk from the Town Centre in Derngate
Join REED – Our Values,Your Values; Our Future,Your Future
Proud winners of:
- #1 Recruitment Agency Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies For Graduates To Work For 2018/19
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. REED is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender,race,disability,sexual orientation,religion or belief,age,gender identity,marital or civil partnership status,pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.