Due to growth within the team, REED Edinburgh are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the team within our Health & Care division.
A fantastic opportunity to run and grow your own desk, you will be required to:
- Build strong relationships with our client base
- Seek and develop new business opportunities through Business Development
- Advertise vacancies
- Source and screen suitable candidates
- Manage expectations and deliver a fantastic service to both our clients and candidates
- Meet and exceed targets
- Uphold the values and standards of REED
Working for the U.K’s most known Recruitment brand certainly has NUMEROUS benefits on top of the industry leading training and uncapped commission on offer.
Reed Edinburgh is based in the heart of the city. With excellent links to public transport. Our specialisms cover Accountancy, Business Support, Care, Finance, Hospitality & Leisure, Insurance and Procurement & supply chain.
If you are looking for a Graduate Scheme / Graduate Recruitment jobs, a Placement Year, Apprenticeship or Internship, make sure to view our Early Talent opportunities.
Ardmore House 40 George Street,