As our REED office in Malta expands and opens up new market areas – we are always on the look-out for talented people with entrepreneurial flair, commercial awareness and business development skills. If you know Temp industry well and are the kind of person who is determined to be your best, whatever you do – then we want to meet you! We are looking for all kinds of individuals – people with real drive, motivation and passion, who want to develop their careers in a supportive, high-octane environment, and help drive our business and #LifeAtReed forward.
TEMP RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST
At REED you will have the unique opportunity to:
- Grow the clients portfolio independently within the Temp recruitment industry
- Analyse the potential and gain new business
- Build long-term business relationship with Clients
- Participate in REED Malta expansion
- Influence your own career development
Experience within a Temp recruitment projects delivery and staff management role is desirable but not essential. If you are ambitious, hard working with a drive to succeed – then we want to meet you!
We are looking for all kinds of individuals – people with real drive, motivation and passion, who want to develop their careers in a supportive, high-octane environment, and help drive our business forward.
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Transparent promotion and career development plan from Consultant to Business Manager level
- Training with UK based trainers and global business experts in recruitment and sales
- Bounty Scheme – refer a friend, family member or former colleague to work at REED and get rewarded for it
If you are eager to boost your Temp market expertise across Malta and develop your career as far as you can – apply for the role! At REED you will #LoveMondays!
Reed Malta is one of our most successful offices in Europe, with a range of Co-Members working across a range of recruitment specialisms including:
- Accountancy & Finance
- Business Support
- Financial Services
- Temporary / Contract Roles
The Recruitment Consultants and Managers in our Malta office aim to deliver exceptional customer service to both candidates and clients, using techniques and technology developed in our thriving UK markets.
Reed Malta is also home to the insurance companies of the Reed Group (used by our temporary workers globally).
Our operation in Malta can be found in the beautiful Blue Harbour Ta’ Xbiex Marina, just a short walk and passenger ferry ride from the stunning ancient capital city of Valletta.
Malta, XBX 1027