Reed Talent Solutions is a division of Reed Specialist Recruitment that offers a range of services to our clients from attraction and selection, through to complex consultancy programmes.
The mission of Reed Talent Solutions is clear: to deliver agile, scalable and efficient solutions that complement our clients’ talent strategies. We champion a culture of continuous improvement and innovation which benefits our people and our clients.
Joining Reed Talent Solutions gives you the opportunity to develop your professional recruitment skills and be a true working partner with some of the UK’s biggest organisations that we work with across the UK.
We are always looking for talent to join our team so whether you are new to recruitment or have skills to bring from elsewhere, take a look at our current vacancies below. If you are looking for Talent Solutions roles at our Northampton head office then go to our Shared Service Centre page.
Reed Talent Solutions are growing year on year, with exciting new contracts being won all the time.
We are always interested in hearing from best in class talent at all levels, to grow our business. From working within a team to support the resourcing of a contract, to planning for a new client relationship, or managing the growth of a new contract win, to being on the front line selling our solutions, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Click below for more information, including testimonials from some of our Co-Members and some of the rewards and benefits you could receive.
Want to browse more vacancies? Follow the link below to view all of our jobs or go to our Contact page to get in touch with us directly about our 12 week internship opportunities.
Lee Gudgeon, Managing Director
We support our clients’ talent strategy with agile, efficient and scalable solutions using the best of what people and technology can offer.
As a culture, RTS is a place of work where we expect and reward, high performance, team work and continuous improvement. In order to ensure your success at REED our training programmes have been specifically designed to enable you to identify and reach your full potential in any role you may undertake within our Business. We are 100% committed to supporting your development throughout your career with REED.
New to recruitment, or looking to progress from agency recruitment to resource delivery?
Click here to find out more about our Shared Service Centre in Northampton and our current vacancies….
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Find Your Job
The Business Development Manager will work across the Reed Specialist Recruitment divisions,delivering significant and profitable new contract business wins across various market verticals in the Private Sector,focussing on clients across their specified region.
This role is to continue the growth of our SoW offering in the technology sector. It will focus on securing and converting client leads in to consultancy projects.
Key responsibilities include:
– Generate new business leads for our consultancy/SoW business
– Development of new relationships with heads of business/service that may have requirements for outsourced projects
– Work with our account management teams and larger clients to understand where opportunities lie for consultancy engagements
– Engage with our senior contractor pool to gain market intelligence about upcoming project requirements and speak to them about joining our Consultancy+ marketplace
– Undertake an assessment questionnaire with all new business leads to understand and scope their requirements
– Translate their requirements in to a scoping document with clear aims and deliverables
– Work with sourcing teams to identify the right skills to deploy to project from within our consultancy talent bank
– Design the project team required to deliver the contract