Reed Talent Solutions offer a range of services to our clients, from attraction and selection, through to complex consultancy programmes.
Our mission is clear: to deliver agile, scalable and efficient solutions that complement our clients’ talent strategies. We champion a culture of continuous improvement and innovation which benefits our people and our clients.
Joining Talent Solutions gives you the opportunity to develop your professional recruitment skills and be a true working partner with some of the UK’s biggest organisations that we work with. We have over 75 outsourced programmes operating across numerous sectors, geographical regions and delivery models.
Reed Talent Solutions are growing year on year, with exciting new contracts being won all the time.
We are always interested in hearing from best in class talent at all levels, to grow our business. From working within a team to support the resourcing of a contract, to planning for a new client relationship, or managing the growth of a new contract win, to being on the front line selling our solutions, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Click below for more information, including testimonials from some of our Co-Members and some of the rewards and benefits you could receive.
Want to browse more vacancies? Follow the link below to view all of our jobs or go to our Contact page to get in touch with us directly about our 12 week internship opportunities.
Lee Gudgeon, Managing Director
We support our clients’ talent strategy with agile, efficient and scalable solutions using the best of what people and technology can offer.
As a culture, RTS is a place of work where we expect and reward, high performance, team work and continuous improvement. In order to ensure your success at REED our training programmes have been specifically designed to enable you to identify and reach your full potential in any role you may undertake within our Business. We are 100% committed to supporting your development throughout your career with REED.
New to recruitment, or looking to progress from agency recruitment to resource delivery?
Click here to find out more about our Shared Service Centre in Northampton and our current vacancies….
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Find Your Job
The Senior Team Manager,is responsible for a group of accounts that are managed by the respective Operations Manager. The role of a Senior Team Manager is to partner with the Operations Manager and oversee the delivery of contractually agreed operational services to key clients. In addition,the Senior Team Manager is responsible for effectively managing 1 or more of the teams within the Shared Service Centre (SSC),in conjunction with Team Managers and Team Leaders.
The SSC is responsible for the delivery of various functions,ensuring that service delivery excellence is delivered and maintained to our existing client base and any new clients. Specifically,the Senior Team Manager will be required to:
- Manage the delivery of Service Excellence for specific accounts within the SSC.
- Ensure all administration and data management tasks associated with effective management of outsourced recruitment are completed to the required standard
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of contractual requirements across multiple accounts
- Effectively manage team members to ensure that they are accountable for the delivery of the contracted services to our clients. Maintain a working environment of accountability and pro-activity. To pro-actively challenge working practices to ensure the most efficient and effective processes are in place.
- Deliver against the time,cost and quality expectations.
- Maintain a reward based culture to reinforce the achievement of SLA and KPI targets.
- Be instrumental in ensuring professionalism is continued and driven within the SSC.
- Maintain a framework for future growth,allowing for a flexible workforce.
- Be responsible for the delivery of specific projects within the SSC
The Senior Team Manager will be the second point of escalation for issues raised by clients,candidates and team members and will make final decisions where appropriate. These will be dealt with in the first instance by Team Managers. In addition,the Senior Team Manager,must demonstrate a genuine commitment to all team members to ensure they are suitably trained and assessed on an ongoing basis.