Careers in Talent Solutions
We deliver bespoke talent strategies that save time and money, but above all, ensure organisations are hiring the best talent.
Our aim is to provide digital workforce solutions that deliver measurable benefits to our clients and their customers. To achieve this, we champion a culture of continuous improvement and innovation, driven by our company motto, “better never stops”.
Find a selection of our current vacancies below, or click the button to search all current vacancies.
Resourcing Business Executive
Job title: Contingent Workforce Executive
Your new role…
As the Contingent Workforce Executive, you will be working in accordance with processes and procedures established and you will be accountable for ensuring that all the administration and data management tasks associated are completed to the established standard including.
- Supporting the Contingent Workforce Partner
- Holding conference calls and meetings to get ahead of any issues, resolve and follow up any actions from this
- Monitor and manage the KPI’s and SLA’s
- Recording data on relevant systems and databases
- Producing management information as required
- Run weekly reports to feedback
- Taking incoming calls as and when required
- Liaise with suppliers to arrange interviews, facilitate candidate offers and compliance packs
- Developing MI information to monitor performance
- Continuous improvement initiatives
Reed Health & Care are looking for a Compliance Specialist to join the Team in Edinburgh
Role Type: Permanent/Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team as a Compliance Specialist. The aim of the role is to support the Consultants in developing the business by carrying out the following duties:
• Communicating compliance requirements to candidates
• Preparing candidates for registration
• Managing application packs upon registration and monitored until completed
• Ensure that all candidate files are put onto the database
• Ensuring that all referencing is carried out for the relevant period, with all gaps covered, before a candidate is signed off as compliant
• Processing DBS checks
• Sending confirmation of bookings to candidates and clients
• Undertake weekly Temporary Employee payroll in line with agreed timescales. This includes sending (where applicable) and processing timesheets
• Assisting Consultants to collate information/process information
• Sourcing candidates for Consultants
• Dealing with ad hoc administration
RPO Talent Partner
Joining an RPO team means no need to make sales calls as the contracts have already been won – instead you’ll be able to focus on the parts of recruitment that you love the most, building strong relationships with your clients and sourcing the best talent/candidates to suit their needs. You will be a lead consultant for a growing account as well as filling additional project team vacancies.
- Job Role: (RPO) Recruitment Talent Partner
- Salary: £22,000 – £35,000 per annum + 20% bonus potential
- Location: Brackmills, Northampton (which has parking), there is flexibility to work between home and the office
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week, dynamic working (You can work from home 2 days a week)
This is an exciting career opportunity to take an integral role in the operational delivery for Consultancy+. Owning the successful delivery of services from implementation through to completion, this client facing role will allow you to learn about our business solutions end to end, whilst delivering operational excellence in a successful and growing team.
- Role: Delivery Consultant
- Location: Combination of office based and work based working (dependant on business needs). Ideally Northampton based
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
- Salary: £20,000- £25,000 + bonus
Reed Talent Solutions: Our services…
Our teams can be found throughout the UK and cover a wide range of services to meet the varying and demanding needs of our diverse client base.
Solutions we currently offer our customers include:
- Managed Service Programmes
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Services Procurement and Statement of Work
- Staff Banks
- Workforce Management & Payroll Solutions
- Flexible Resource Marketplace
To help you gain a better understanding of the work we do at Reed Talent Solutions, below are some examples of our recent work with clients:
Click on any of the titles below to learn more about each example.
- Providing a fast-responding, scalable assessment centre service that helped an online banking leader adapt during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- We have evolved our partnership with a forward-thinking collaboration incorporating 16 local authorities to provide a comprehensive solution that delivers across the full range of non-permanent resource:
- As the lead recruitment partner, we sourced and deployed 700 laboratory professionals to process swab samples as part of the national fight against Covid-19.
- We provide volume temporary worker solutions for this leading provider, year on year, since 2011. Filling 4million hours of industrial worker shifts.
Shared Service Centre
Our Shared Service Centre (SSC) in Northampton is the hub for a number of our teams working in Talent Solutions, mainly RPO and MSP.
Working alongside each other in our brand new offices, our co-members in the SSC have access to the latest technology, comfortable working environments and on-site facilities that include free parking, showers and an on-site cafe.
Visit our Shared Service Centre page for more information about where to find us and any current vacancies.
Rewards at Reed Talent Solutions…
Personal Development Fund
Gain sponsorship for personal development courses.
Paid sabbaticals for continuous service.
Give As You Earn
Co-members can make tax efficient donations to one or more charities of their choice.
Option to carry forward or sell annual leave days.
Sponsorship for professional qualifications.
Moving Home Leave
We offer a day of paid leave to help co-members when moving home.
Refer a Friend
Get rewarded for referring friends, network or family into Reed.
Free eye test vouchers on request.
Flexible ways of working for all.
Health Cash Plan
Access to cashback on everyday healthcare expenses.
Long Service Awards
Rewards and events for co-members with 10 years or more service.
Learning Made Simple
Access to our digital learning platform LMS365.
Online resources and a calendar of wellness events.
Season Ticket Loans
Help with travel costs on your commute.
Up to 4 times your salary amount.
Talent Solutions can be found throughout the UK in dedicated Shared Service Centre offices, Reed branches, and on-site with clients (staff banks).
Main locations include: Northampton, Leeds, London, Bristol and Manchester.
Talent Solutions is one of our fastest growing areas at Reed and so we need people who can grow and progress with it.
Exceeding targets and demonstrating excellent people skills will put you on track for promotions and more.
Learning & Development
Joining Talent Solutions means having access to world-class training delivered both in person and online.
Depending on your role and experience you may be enrolled as an Apprentice when joining.
- Reed (recruitment)
- Reed.co.uk careers
- Screening & Compliance